S-31.1 - Business Corporations Act
474. The enterprise registrar refuses to issue the appropriate certificate if the articles
(1) do not contain the contents required by this Act; or
(2) are not filed in the form prescribed by the Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises (chapter P-44.1). The enterprise registrar also refuses to issue such a certificate if
(1) the articles specify a corporation name that is not in compliance with paragraphs 1 to 6 and 8 of section 16;
(2) the documents required by this Act have not been sent to the enterprise registrar; or
(3) the fee set out in the Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises has not been paid.
2009, c. 52, s. 474; 2010, c. 7, s. 270.