S-31.1 - Business Corporations Act
457. In connection with an application for rectification, the court may make any order it thinks fit, including
(1) an order requiring the records of the corporation to be rectified;
(2) an order restraining the corporation from calling or holding a shareholders meeting or paying a dividend before such rectification;
(3) an order determining the right of a party to the proceedings to have their name entered or retained in, or deleted or omitted from, the records of the corporation; and
(4) an order compensating a party who has suffered prejudice.