S-31.1 - Business Corporations Act
455. The court seized of an application under section 454 may make any order it thinks fit, including
(1) an order restraining the director or auditor whose election or appointment is challenged from acting pending determination of the dispute;
(2) an order declaring the result of the disputed election or appointment;
(3) an order requiring a new election or appointment, including directions for the management of the business and affairs of the corporation until a new election is held or appointment made; and
(4) an order determining the voting rights of shareholders and of persons claiming to be beneficiaries of shares.