447. In connection with an action brought or intervened in under this subdivision, the court may make any order it thinks fit, including
(1) an order authorizing the applicant or any other person to control the conduct of the action;
(2) an order giving directions for the conduct of the action;
(3) an order revising the functioning of the corporation or its subsidiary by amending the articles or the by-laws or by establishing or amending a unanimous shareholder agreement;
(4) an order making appointments to the board of directors of the corporation or its subsidiary, either to replace all or some of the directors or to increase the number of directors;
(5) an order directing an investigation to be made under Division I;
(6) an order directing that any amount awarded against a defendant be paid, in whole or in part, directly to former and present security holders of the corporation or its subsidiary instead of to the corporation or its subsidiary; and
(7) an order requiring the corporation or its subsidiary to pay, in whole or in part, the extrajudicial fees and other reasonable costs incurred by the applicant in connection with the action or intervention.