S-31.1 - Business Corporations Act

Full text
267. A corporation or any other interested person may apply to the court for authorization to cancel the articles of the corporation.
The application must be notified to the enterprise registrar.
The court may, to that end, make any order it thinks fit.
2009, c. 52, s. 267.