156.Directors of a corporation who vote for or consent to a resolution authorizing any of the following are solidarily liable to restore to the corporation any amounts involved and not otherwise recovered by the corporation:
(1) a payment of a commission contrary to section 58;
(2) a transfer of not fully paid shares contrary to section 83;
(3) a purchase, redemption or other acquisition of shares contrary to section 94, 95 or 96;
(4) a payment of a dividend contrary to section 104;
(5) a payment of an indemnity contrary to section 160; or
(6) a payment to a shareholder contrary to the second paragraph of section 451.