101.2.To enter into a contract that, but for section 101.1, would have been subject to sections 93 and 95 with a supplier that is the only one in a position to provide the goods or services under subparagraph 2 of the first paragraph of section 101.1, a transit authority must, at least 15 days before entering into the contract, publish on the electronic tendering system approved by the Government a notice of intention allowing any person to express interest in entering into it. The notice of intention must, among other things, specify or include
(1) the name of the person with whom the transit authority intends to enter into the contract in accordance with section 101.1;
(2) a detailed description of the transit authority’s procurement requirements and the contract obligations;
(3) the projected contract date;
(4) the reasons invoked allowing the transit authority to enter into the contract in accordance with section 101.1; and
(5) the address at which and deadline by which a person may express interest electronically and demonstrate that he, she or it is capable of carrying out the contract on the basis of the procurement requirements and obligations stated in the notice, that deadline being five days before the projected contract date.
2017, c. 272017, c. 27, s. 2141; 2018, c. 8, s. 226.