111. After consulting with the Bureau, the Government may make regulations determining
(1) the persons or classes of persons exempted from the application of this Act and conditions for any such exemptions;
(2) standards for badges and other identification, and the characteristics of the uniforms to be worn by agent licence holders;
(3) conditions for the use of equipment and animals by agent licence holders, particularly the training required; and
(4) standards for the identification of vehicles used in the private security industry and the equipment allowed in such vehicles.
The Government may also determine, among the provisions of a regulation under any of subparagraphs 2 to 4 of the first paragraph, those whose contravention constitutes an offence.