46.32. The Minister may appoint the inspectors required to verify compliance with this chapter and the regulations under this chapter.
Inspectors thus appointed may, in the exercise of their duties,
(1) enter a shooting club or shooting range at any reasonable time in order to run tests, take photographs, make recordings or examine the equipment and installations occupying the premises or used for competitions;
(2) examine and copy the licence holder’s books, registers, accounts, files and other documents;
(3) demand any information relating to the application of this chapter and the regulations under this chapter;
(4) require a person to prove his or her membership in a shooting club; and
(5) require a person on the premises to give reasonable assistance and to accompany the inspector on the inspection of the premises.