S-29.01 - Act respecting trust companies and savings companies
91. The following persons cannot be directors of a company or of a legal person by which it is controlled:
(1) a minor;
(2) a person of full age under tutorship or curatorship;
(3) an undischarged bankrupt;
(4) a legal person;
(5) a person who holds, directly or indirectly, or on behalf of a non-resident, shares allotted or transferred in contravention of sections 69 to 75;
(6) an officer or director of another company, unless the two companies are affiliated.