203. At least 60 % of the assets of a Québec company must consist of
(1) hypothecary claims which meet the criteria contemplated in section 205;
(2) securities issued or guaranteed by the government of Canada or of a province or territory of Canada or by any of their agencies or by a municipality in Canada;
(3) securities on which payment in principal and interest is guaranteed by the grant of a subsidy by the Gouvernement du Québec payable out of the sums voted each year for that purpose by the National Assembly;
(4) securities on which payment is insured by the levy of a tax by a municipality, by a school board or by the Comité de gestion de la taxe scolaire de l’île de Montréal under a law of Canada or a Canadian province or territory on property situated in the territory of the municipality, the school board or a school board of the island of Montréal;
(5) bank deposits and debt securities the payment of which is guaranteed by a bank listed in Schedule I, II or III to the Bank Act (Statutes of Canada, 1991, chapter 46) and registered with the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation;
(6) debt securities issued or secured by an institution registered with the Agence nationale d’encadrement du secteur financier pursuant to the Deposit Insurance Act (chapter A-26) or that is a member of the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation, and deposits with those institutions;
(7) interest bearing debt securities traded on the market.