119. The ethics committee shall each year transmit to the Inspector General a report of its activities ending with the closing date of the last fiscal period of the company.
The report must be submitted within two months of the closing date. The report must indicate
(1) the composition of the committee;
(2) any changes in the membership of the committee;
(3) the content of any mandate referred to the committee;
(4) the list of cases of conflict of interest and self dealing in which the committee has intervened;
(5) the cases where the advice of the committee has not been followed by the board of directors.