67. Access to personal information contained in the registry shall be granted to persons applying therefor to the extent and for the purposes hereinafter described:
(1) to a vaccinated person, as regards information that relates to the person;
(2) to a vaccinator who verifies the vaccination history of a person before administering a vaccine, provided the person receiving the vaccine has consented thereto;
(3) to the national public health director, where the director has been informed that a particular lot of vaccine provides inadequate protection and he or she considers that the persons who have received the vaccine must be traced;
(4) to a public health director having received an unusual clinical manifestation report pursuant to section 69, for the epidemiological investigation of that case in the region and of any similar case that may occur in respect of that type of vaccine;
(5) to a public health director who, within the scope of an epidemiological investigation, wishes to assess the vaccination status of persons who may have been in contact with a communicable infectious agent;
(6) to institutions operating a local community service centre for the purposes of interventions promoting vaccination in respect of the persons in their territories who have given prior consent to such access being granted or, on the same conditions, to the appropriate public health director, where an agreement has been signed between the director and such an institution whereby such promotional activities are carried out by the public health department.