Such a program, in addition to any component prescribed by regulation, must contain, in particular,
(1) programs for the adaptation of the establishment to the standards prescribed by the regulations respecting the layout of workplaces, work organization, equipment, material, contaminants, dangerous substances, processes and collective safety measures and equipment;
(2) measures of supervision of the quality of the work environment and of preventive maintenance;
(3) the specific standards of sanitation and safety for the establishment;
(4) the terms and conditions of implementation of any other rule relating to health and safety in the establishment, which must include, as a minimum, the contents of the regulations applicable to the establishment;
(5) identification of the individual protective devices and equipment which, while in compliance with the regulations, are best adapted to meet the needs of the workers of the establishment;
(6) training and information programs, for the workers, in matters of health and safety.