S-2.1 - Act respecting occupational health and safety
34. The Commission may, by regulation,
(1) identify the contaminants in relation to which a worker may exercise his right under section 32;
(2) determine the criteria on which a deterioration of health associated with each contaminant identified under paragraph 1 warrants the exercise of the right under section 32;
(3) specify the criteria on which a worker may be re-assigned, or be returned to his regular duties;
(4) determine the form and tenor of the certificate contemplated in section 32.