75. A person 65 years of age or over may hold pensionable employment under this plan and receive benefits as a pensioner by way of
(1) a pension and additional benefit under this plan, the Teachers Pension Plan, the Civil Service Superannuation Plan, the Pension Plan of Management Personnel, the Government and Public Employees Retirement Plan and the plans established by the Government under sections 9, 10 and 10.0.1 of the Act respecting the Government and Public Employees Retirement Plan (chapter R-10);
(2) a pension under section 80 of the said Act;
(3) pension credit under the Government and Public Employees Retirement Plan, the Teachers Pension Plan or the Civil Service Superannuation Plan and any other benefit payable under the Act respecting the Pension Plan of Certain Teachers (chapter R-9.1);
(4) an annual pension under section 84 of the Act respecting the Government and Public Employees Retirement Plan.
However, the provisions of the first paragraph do not apply from 31 December of the year in which the person attains 69 years of age.
1987, c. 107, s. 75; 1991, c. 14, s. 5; 1991, c. 77, s. 24; 1996, c. 53, s. 11; 1997, c. 71, s. 14; 2001, c. 31, s. 243.