140. Every employee and every beneficiary may apply to the pension committee for a review of any decision rendered by Retraite Québec concerning
(1) his eligibility to be a member of the plan;
(2) the number of his years of service and contributory periods;
(3) the pensionable salary and the amount of his contributions;
(4) the amount of his pension;
(5) any benefit, ancillary benefit or refund under this plan.
The application must be made within one year after the date the decision is sent.
However, where a beneficiary has not applied, within the time limit provided for in the second paragraph, for a review of the reduction amount of the beneficiary’s pension applicable from the month following the beneficiary’s sixty-fifth birthday, the beneficiary may do so within one year after the date on which Retraite Québec mails the confirmation of the application of that reduction.
1987, c. 107, s. 140; 1997, c. 43, s. 622; 2000, c. 32, s. 6; 2004, c. 39, s. 55; 2013, c. 9, s. 41; 2015, c. 20, s. 61.