95. (1) Any professional syndicate representing construction employees or any unincorporated group of construction employees doing business in Québec must file a written declaration at the board signed by the president when its head office or its place of business is in Québec, or by the person directing the association in Québec when its head office or place of business is outside Québec.
(2) Such declaration must contain the following particulars:
(a) the name of the union or group;
(b) the address of its head office and, if such head office is outside Québec, the address of its place of business in Québec;
(c) the name, address and citizenship of each director and representative resident in Québec, the office held by each of them within the union or group and the manner according to which he was elected or appointed;
(d) the name and address of any union, federation, confederation, trades council, provincial trades council or federation of such councils to which it is affiliated or with which it has made a contract of service;
(e) the legal status of the association.
(3) Such declaration must be accompanied by a certified true copy of the constitution and by-laws of the union or group.
(4) The declaration must be made within sixty days after the commencement of activities.
(5) Each time there is a change in any matter contemplated in subsection 2 of this section, a declaration of it must be made in the same manner within sixty days following such change.
(6) The board shall enter each declaration in a register kept by it for that purpose.