3. A voluntary retirement savings plan must be registered with the Régie des rentes du Québec, in the manner prescribed by regulation. The same applies to each of its amendments.
An administrator that files an application for the registration of the plan and its amendments must file the following with the Régie:
(1) the text of the plan and its amendments, or a copy of those documents certified by the administrator;
(2) in the case of the registration of the plan, a certified extract of the administrator’s registration in the register of administrators authorized by the Autorité des marchés financiers;
(3) a declaration, signed by the administrator, that the plan and its amendments are in conformity with this Act;
(4) any document or information determined by regulation; and
(5) the fees prescribed by regulation.
An administrator that proposes to apply for the registration of an amendment to the plan must inform the members and the employers by written notice.