The employer or, where a pension committee has been formed, the pension committee shall file an application for registration with the Régie, accompanied with
(1) a copy of the plan or amendment, certified by the employer or by the committee, and, where refunds or pension benefits are guaranteed, a copy of the insurance contract, certified by the insurer;
(2) the name and address of the employer or, in the case of a pension committee, the names and addresses of the committee members;
(3) the employer’s written acknowledgement of the obligations incumbent upon him under the plan or amendment, unless the pension committee attests that it has obtained such acknowledgement from the employer and that it may, on request, be filed with the Régie;
(4) in the case of a pension plan subject to the provisions of Chapter X as to funding and solvency, the report prescribed by section 119 with respect to the actuarial valuation of the plan;
(5) in the case of an insured plan, a report prepared by the insurer containing the information prescribed by regulation;
(6) any other document or information prescribed by regulation;
(7) the fees prescribed by regulation.