R-15.1 - Supplemental Pension Plans Act
146.96. The following provisions of Division II of Chapter XIII, which relates to winding-up, do not apply:
(1) sections 210.1 and 211, the second and third paragraphs of section 212.1, section 216 and subparagraphs 3 and 4 of the first paragraph of section 218;
(2) subdivision 3, which relates to the distribution of the assets;
(3) subdivision 4, which relates to the debts of the employer;
(4) subdivision 4.0.1, which relates to the payment options in the event of insufficient assets; and
(5) subdivision 4.1, which relates to the distribution of surplus assets in the event of termination.