3. This plan does not apply to a person who
(1) is under 18 years of age;
(2) becomes an employee on or after 31 December of the year in which the person attains 69 years of age;
(3) is excluded by regulation by reason of the class of employees to which the person belongs or the person’s conditions of employment, remuneration or mode of remuneration;
(4) is receiving benefits under a pension plan provided for in the Courts of Justice Act (chapter T-16);
(5) is a member of the Sûreté du Québec;
(6) is a Member of the National Assembly;
(7) is an administrator of state within the meaning of the Public Service Act (chapter F-3.1.1) or is a member of a body or agency to which the plan otherwise applies or would otherwise apply, if the person applies therefor and if the Government makes an order to that effect;
(8) holds temporarily non-unionizable employment, as defined by regulation, with the corresponding classification.
Moreover, the plan does not apply to a person in respect of employment referred to in the first paragraph of section 7 if, in such employment, the person is a member of another pension plan, except if, pursuant to section 3.2 of the Act respecting (chapter R-10) the Government and Public Employees Retirement Plan, the person is a member of the plan established by that Act.
2001, c. 31, s. 3; 2002, c. 30, s. 109.