70.9. The amounts payable as benefits are paid, as the case may be, in the following order:
(1) the pension granted under this plan;
(2) the pension granted under plans established by the Government pursuant to sections 7 and 8;
(3) the pension granted under the Civil Service Superannuation Plan;
(4) the pension granted under the Teachers Pension Plan;
(5) the pension credit granted under the Act respecting pension coverage for certain teachers (1978, chapter 16);
(6) the amount granted under section 24 of the said Act;
(7) the pension credit acquired pursuant to sections 92 and 154 and the amounts payable under section 108;
(8) the other pension credits granted under this plan;
(9) the annual pension acquired under section 106.
Where any of those amounts is payable in part only, the payable part is taken, first, out of that portion of the benefits that relates to years of service later than 30 June 1982.