6. This plan applies to employees who are members of a supplemental pension plan with an employer party to this plan if the employees so elect by means of a poll. The rules governing the poll are prescribed by regulation.
Such poll shall be held within six months of the date of delivery by the Commission administrative des régimes de retraite et d’assurances of the following documents:
(1) the text of the supplemental pension plan and the regulations relating to it;
(2) the most recent actuarial valuation of such plan;
(3) the most recent balance sheet of the financial management of such plan;
(4) a detailed statement of the pension credit accrued under such plan to each employee.
To the extent provided for by section 3.2, the plan also applies to the employees referred to in section 20 of the Act respecting the Pension Plan of Management Personnel (chapter R-12.1) who are members of a supplemental pension plan with an employer party to this plan and by the Pension Plan of Management Personnel, if those employees so elect by means of a poll held in accordance with the first and second paragraphs.
1973, c. 12, s. 6; 1974, c. 9, s. 4; 1983, c. 24, s. 1; 1987, c. 47, s. 5; 2001, c. 31, s. 262.