R-0.2 - Act respecting the determination of the causes and circumstances of death
170. Every person is guilty of an offence who, by act or omission,
(1) contravenes section 34, the second paragraph of section 35, sections 36 to 43 or section 78;
(2) does not comply with a regulation made under section 167 to contravene which is an offence;
(3) does not comply with an order of the Chief Coroner, a Deputy Chief Coroner or a coroner, except where this Act stipulates that non-compliance with the order constitutes contempt of court;
(4) hinders or attempts to hinder the Chief Coroner, a Deputy Chief Coroner, a coroner or a person authorized to act under this Act, in the performance of his duties.