135. The coroner shall give reasonable notice of the place, date and time of the inquest
(1) to a member of the family of the deceased;
(2) to a person who has requested to be notified thereof;
(3) to the Director of Criminal and Penal Prosecutions or to the advocate designated by the Attorney General to represent the Attorney General;
(4) to the Minister of Public Security.
The coroner may also make the same information available to the public.
1983, c. 41, s. 135; 1986, c. 86, s. 38; 1988, c. 46, s. 24; 2005, c. 34, s. 68.