Q-2 - Environment Quality Act

Full text
65.4. If work has been done or works erected on land to remove residual materials and a subsequent study sent to the Minister reveals that no such materials are present in the land, any person or municipality referred to in section 65, or the owner of the land concerned, may apply for a residual materials removal notice to be registered in the land register.
The first and second paragraphs of section 65.2 apply, with the necessary modifications, to the notice, which must also mention any land use restrictions entered in the land register that have been rendered unnecessary by the removal of the residual materials.
2017, c. 42017, c. 4, s. 111.