90. The Régie de l’assurance maladie du Québec may collect the information required under section 89, if available, from
(1) the person concerned, in the cases determined by regulation of the Minister;
(2) the professional order concerned, in the case of a health and social service provider whose profession is governed by the Professional Code (chapter C-26);
(3) a person designated by a competent authority within the organization for which a health and social service provider works or in which he or she practises;
(4) an access authorization manager; or
(5) any other person or body or category of persons or bodies designated by the Minister.
The persons and bodies listed in the first paragraph must release to the Régie the information required under section 89 and, after doing so, inform the Régie as soon as possible of any change to the information released.