3. In this Act, unless the context indicates otherwise,
(1) “information asset” means any database, information system, telecommunications system, technological infrastructure or combination of such, or any computer component of specialized or ultraspecialized medical equipment;
(2) “private physician’s office” means a consulting room or office, situated elsewhere than in a facility maintained by an institution, in which one or more physicians, individually or as a group, regularly practise their profession, privately and solely on their own account, without directly or indirectly providing their patients with lodging;
(3) “local record” means a user’s record held by an institution under the Act respecting health services and social services (chapter S-4.2), a beneficiary’s record held by an institution under the Act respecting health services and social services for Cree Native persons (chapter S-5) or a person’s record held by a health professional in accordance with the Act constituting the professional order governing the health professional or a regulation under that Act, whatever the medium;
(4) “Québec Health Record” means an information asset that makes it possible to release to authorized providers and bodies, in a timely fashion, health information concerning a person receiving health services or social services that is held in the health information banks in the clinical domains; and
(5) “source system” means an information system used to release or receive information held in a health information bank in a clinical domain, in the electronic prescription management system for medication or in a common register.