121. The Minister may make regulations to
(1) prescribe the means by which a person may express refusal, in addition to those specified or provided for in the first paragraph of section 48;
(2) determine the access authorizations that may be assigned to a provider listed in section 69, according to the professional order to which the provider belongs, the provider’s specialty or duties, or the information asset to which the provider is entitled to have access;
(3) determine the access authorizations that may be assigned to a body described in section 96, depending on the services provided or the information asset to which the body is entitled to have access;
(4) determine the cases in which the Régie de l’assurance maladie du Québec collects the information listed in section 89 from the person concerned; and
(5) prescribe how long the health information that is held in a health information bank in a clinical domain is kept, which may vary depending on the case, conditions and circumstances, the clinical domain concerned, the information identified or the purpose specified in the regulation.