79.2.5.The agricultural activities of a breeding unit may be expanded, subject to any standard applicable in other respects pursuant to an Act or a regulation, if the following conditions are met :
(1) the breeding unit was reported in accordance with section 79.2.6 ;
(2) a point on the perimeter of every livestock facility and, where applicable, every manure storage works necessary to the expansion is less than 150 metres from the neighbouring livestock facility or storage works for manure from the breeding unit ;
(3) the number of livestock units, as reported in the statement referred to in section 79.2.6 for that breeding unit, is increased by no more than 75, although the total number of livestock units resulting from the expansion in no case may exceed 225 ;
(4) the odour coefficient of the categories or groups of new animals is not greater than the odour coefficient of the category or group of animals having the most livestock units ; and
(5) the additional conditions, if any, prescribed by regulation of the Government under section 79.2.7 are complied with.
The expansion in agricultural activities in that breeding unit is, however, not subject to the following standards :
(1) separation distance requirements ;
(2) agricultural use standards originating from the exercise of the powers provided for in subparagraph 3 of the second paragraph of section 113 of the Act respecting land use planning and development (chapter A-19.1);
(3) standards originating from the exercise of the powers provided for in subparagraph 5 of the second paragraph of section 113 of that Act ; however, the expansion continues to be subject to any such standard that concerns the open space which must be left between structures and the street and land boundaries.