71.23. The Minister may suspend, revoke or refuse to renew certification
(1) if the body no longer meets the requirements for certification or has failed to comply with a condition, restriction or prohibition specified in the certification;
(2) if the Minister considers it warranted in the public interest, in the interests of children or owing to urgent circumstances;
(3) if the Minister considers it necessary, in view of the situation in the State concerned to suspend, revoke or refuse to renew the certification;
(4) if the competent authorities of the place for which the certification is issued no longer authorize adoption or, where applicable, have withdrawn the authorization they had granted to the body;
(5) if the Minister considers that the body is not complying with this Act or a regulation or a ministerial order under this Act; or
(6) if the body or any of its officers, managers or directors has been convicted of an offence under a ministerial order made under the second paragraph of section 71.17 or under section 71.21 or of an offence under any of sections 135.1, 135.1.1 and 135.1.2.