33. Every authorized person who believes, on reasonable grounds, that there are products or other objects to which this Act applies in a packing-house or an establishment, premises or a vehicle where a product is prepared, conditioned, processed, packed, stored, unloaded, received, given for philanthropic or promotional purposes, offered for sale or sold, kept for sale or for providing services for remuneration or to be given for philanthropic or promotional purposes, where ice or a bottled water dispenser is placed at the public’s disposal or where a stamp referred to in section 6 is manufactured, reproduced, kept or used or on premises where animals are slaughtered or where animals whose products are intended for human consumption or inedible products are found may, in the performance of his duties,
(1) enter such packing-house, establishment, premises or vehicle at any reasonable time;
(2) inspect in the packing-house, establishment, premises or vehicle, the places, equipment, material, apparatus and any product, animal or other object to which this Act applies and take samples free of charge;
(3) stop any vehicle used for transporting such a product or animal and inspect it;
(4) take photographs of the product, animal, object, packing-house, establishment, premises, vehicle, places, material, apparatus or equipment;
(5) require communication of any book, bill of lading or any other document or record if he believes, on reasonable grounds, that it contains information relevant to the administration of this Act or the regulations for examination, reproduction or for obtaining extracts therefrom;
(6) use any appropriate technical device to prevent operations by any permit holder outside the operating hours fixed under section 34.