The provisions referred to in the first paragraph apply with the following modifications:
(1) for the purposes of sections 210.31 and 210.36, the regional county municipality affected by the division shall be regarded as a local municipality referred to in those sections, except that the time limit provided for in the second paragraph of section 210.31 shall be 60 days;
(2) the notice provided for in section 210.33 shall be published and transmitted, where applicable, by the secretary-treasurer of the regional county municipality affected by the division;
(3) the Minister of Municipal Affairs, Regions and Land Occupancy shall determine who is to pay the expenses incurred by reason of the consultation conducted in accordance with section 210.37;
(4) in addition to other conditions applicable to the constitution, if any, the order shall set out the terms and the conditions of the succession between the regional county municipality affected by the division and the regional county municipality resulting from the division;
(5) the date of the coming into force of the order shall be the same for every regional county municipality resulting from the division.