176.27. The time limit provided for in section 37 of the Pay Equity Act (chapter E‐12.001) does not apply in respect of
(1) municipalities having made a joint application for amalgamation before 21 November 2001 in accordance with section 86 of this Act;
(2) municipalities having received the writing referred to in section 125.2 of this Act before 21 November 2001;
(3) municipalities mentioned in a notice published pursuant to section 125.6 of this Act before 21 November 2001;
(4) an urban community and the municipalities subject to the Act to reform the municipal territorial organization of the metropolitan regions of Montréal, Québec and the Outaouais (2000, chapter 56), effective 15 November 2000;
(5) municipal housing bureaus that amalgamated before 21 November 2001 or in respect of any existing municipal bureau referred to in section 254 of the Act to reform the municipal territorial organization of the metropolitan regions of Montréal, Québec and the Outaouais ;
(6) a municipality as regards employees of any municipal or supramunicipal body who have been transferred to the municipality.
The Minister of Municipal Affairs, Regions and Land Occupancy shall transmit a copy of the application mentioned in subparagraph 1 or of the notice mentioned in subparagraphs 2 and 3 of the first paragraph to the Commission de l’équité salariale.
2000, c. 56, s. 182; 2001, c. 25, s. 148; 2003, c. 19, s. 250; 2005, c. 28, s. 196; 2009, c. 26, s. 109.