148. As soon as possible after being so required by the Minister, the clerk or secretary-treasurer of the annexing municipality shall give to the interested persons of the area to be annexed a public notice containing
(1) the number, title, object and date of adoption of the by-law;
(2) the amendment proposal submitted by the Minister;
(3) a statement to the effect that the council of the annexing municipality has approved the proposal;
(4) a statement to the effect that any interested person may submit his objection to the amendment proposal to the Minister in writing, within 30 days of publication of the notice;
(5) the address of the place where objections must be sent.
The notice shall be given in accordance with the Act governing the municipality affected by the annexation.
The clerk or secretary-treasurer of the annexing municipality shall transmit a certified copy of the notice to the Minister as soon as possible after its publication, with proof of the date of publication.