101. As soon as possible after being so required by the Minister, the clerk or secretary-treasurer of the applicant municipality having the largest population shall publish, in a newspaper circulated in the applicant municipalities, a public notice containing
(1) the amendment proposal submitted by the Minister;
(2) a statement to the effect that the council of each municipality has approved the proposal;
(3) a statement to the effect that any interested person may submit his objection to the amendment proposal to the Minister in writing, within 30 days of publication of the notice;
(4) the address of the place where objections must be sent.
The clerk or secretary-treasurer shall transmit a certified copy of the notice to the Minister as soon as possible after its publication, with proof of the date of publication.