77. Sections 66 to 76 do not apply to the following persons:
(1) (paragraph repealed);
(2) a student employed in a vacation camp or in a social or community non-profit organization such as a recreational organization;
(3) a real estate agent within the meaning of the Real Estate Brokerage Act (chapter C-73.1), remunerated entirely by commission;
(4) a representative of a dealer or adviser within the meaning of section 149 of the Securities Act (chapter V-1.1), entirely remunerated by commission;
(5) a representative within the meaning of the Act respecting the distribution of financial products and services (chapter D-9.2) remunerated entirely by commission;
(6) a supernumerary employee during the harvesting period;
(7) a trainee within the framework of a vocational training programme recognized by law.
However, the Government may, by regulation, render all or some of the provisions of sections 66 to 76 applicable to the employees described in subparagraphs 2 and 6 of the first paragraph.
1979, c. 45, s. 77; 1980, c. 5, s. 6; 1982, c. 58, s. 59; 1986, c. 95, s. 203; 1990, c. 73, s. 28; 1989, c. 48, s. 251; 1991, c. 37, s. 173; 1998, c. 37, s. 529.