11. The council of the Corporation may: (1) make, amend and repeal regulations respecting the administration of the Corporation and the management of its affairs in all respects, the attainment of its objects and purposes, the exercise of the rights and powers granted by this act to the Corporation, as well as regulations respecting:
(a) its internal management;
(b) (subparagraph repealed);
(c) the admission and discipline of the members of the Corporation, except with regard to their suspension or expulsion;
(d) (subparagraph repealed);
(e) the annual assessment and the entrance dues;
(f) the calling, holding, quorum and procedure at meetings of the members of the Corporation, of the council and of committees of the Corporation and of sections;
(g) the indemnities and allowances to be granted to the members of the council and to the officers of the Corporation;
(h) the establishment, composition and duties of committees which shall have all the rights and powers delegated to them by the council;
(i) the appointment, dismissal, remuneration, duties and powers of the members of the committees established by the Corporation;
(j) (subparagraph repealed);
(k) (subparagraph repealed);
(l) (subparagraph repealed);
(m) (subparagraph repealed);
(n) (subparagraph repealed);
(o) (subparagraph repealed);
(p) (subparagraph repealed);
(q) (subparagraph repealed);
(2) divide Québec into sections for the purposes of the application of this act, establish a section council for each section, determine by regulation the designation, territorial jurisdiction and composition of the section council, the number and mode of election of its officers, and generally its functions and duties;
(3) act as the representative of any member or group of members, for the purpose of negotiating and signing on their behalf collective labour agreements with their employees, saving the right of each member to object with respect to whatever concerns him personally.
(4) The regulations made by the council, unless ratified in the meantime at a general meeting of the members of the Corporation called for that purpose, shall remain in force only until the next annual meeting of the members of the Corporation and shall cease to be in force from the date of such annual meeting, unless ratified thereat.
A copy of each regulation shall be transmitted without delay through the Minister to the Government which may disallow it within a period of six months, and every regulation so disallowed shall become null and void from the date on which the Corporation is advised of such disallowance.
(5) The by-laws contemplated in subparagraphs b, c, d and e of paragraph 1 and in paragraph 2 shall be subject to the provisions of the second paragraph of section 10.