The council may also, by regulation,
(1) make training mandatory for the issue or maintenance of a licence covering work coming under the exclusive competence of master pipe-mechanics;
(2) determine the cases in which a person may be required to submit to a competency evaluation examination or to undergo further vocational training, limit the scope of a person’s licence while the person is undergoing vocational retraining, prescribe a period of time for undergoing required further vocational training, and determine the conditions of cancellation and reinstatement of a contractor’s licence;
(3) determine, subject to the provisions of a regulation made by the Government under paragraph 6.1 of section 182 of the Building Act, the fees and dues payable for admission to a competency evaluation examination, the training provided by the training body and the fees and dues payable for the issue, amendment, maintenance or reinstatement of a licence within the framework of the vocational training program;
(4) organize and administer any fund necessary for the purposes of the vocational training of master pipe-mechanics;
(5) establish a training body and entrust it with the development of a vocational training program and determine the responsibilities of the training body in respect of that program.