3. The responsibilities of the Minister with regard to families shall include
(1) ensuring that families have access, in their daily lives, to services that meet their various needs, in particular as regards housing, health care, education, childcare, safety and leisure activities;
(2) helping families to maintain conditions conducive to harmonious family relationships and to the development of their children;
(3) facilitating a reconciliation of professional and family responsibilities, and promoting an equitable division of family responsibilities;
(4) providing families, especially low-income families, with financial support to meet the essential needs of their children;
(5) providing parents with financial support to facilitate access to maternity leave, paternity leave and parental leave.