60. The fund shall be made up of the following sums:
(1) the sums paid into the fund by the Minister out of the appropriations granted for that purpose by Parliament;
(2) the sums collected in respect of public employment services, except the sums relating to the administration of the Act to foster the development of manpower training (chapter D-7.1);
(3) the sums paid into the fund by the Minister of Finance pursuant to the first paragraph of section 62 and section 63;
(3.1) the fines collected pursuant to section 141.1 of the Act respecting labour standards (chapter N-1.1);
(4) the gifts, legacies and other contributions paid into the fund to further the achievement of the objects of the fund.
The sums referred to in subparagraph 3.1 of the first paragraph are allocated to the implementation and management of reclassification assistance measures.
1997, c. 63, s. 60; 2002, c. 80, s. 84.