30. The Government may, by regulation,
(1) determine the conditions for issuing a culler’s licence, including the conditions for recognizing a licence, permit or other form of occupational certification issued in Canada to cullers or scalers;
(2) determine the form and content of a culler’s licence;
(3) determine the form, content and conditions of issue of the identity card of a licence holder;
(4) prescribe the duties payable by a person who sits for an examination and those payable for the issue of a culler’s licence or identity card or the issue of a duplicate thereof.