97. The sums required for the purposes of this Title shall be debited from the fund of the Administrative Tribunal of Québec.
The fund shall be made up of the following sums:
(1) the sums transferred to it by the Minister out of the appropriations granted each year for that purpose by the National Assembly;
(2) the sums paid into it by the Commission des normes, de l’équité, de la santé et de la sécurité du travail, Retraite Québec and the Société de l’assurance automobile du Québec and the sums transferred to it by the Minister responsible for the administration of the Individual and Family Assistance Act (chapter A-13.1.1); the amount and manner of payment or transfer are determined, for each, by the Government;
(3) the sums collected in accordance with the tariff of administrative fees, professional fees and other charges for proceedings before the Tribunal;
(4) the sums transferred to it by the Minister of Finance under the first paragraph of section 54 of the Financial Administration Act (chapter A-6.001).
Despite section 51 of the Financial Administration Act, the books of account of the fund need not be kept separately from the books and accounts of the Tribunal.
1996, c. 54, s. 97; 1998, c. 36, s. 209; 2005, c. 15, s. 156; 2011, c. 18, s. 164; 2015, c. 15, s. 237; 2015, c. 20, s. 61.