119. The following proceedings shall be heard and decided by preference:
(1) a proceeding under section 68 of the Act respecting prescription drug insurance (chapter A-29.01) which pertains to the withdrawal of recognition by the Minister from a manufacturer or from a wholesaler of medications;
(2) a proceeding under section 53.13 of the Expropriation Act (chapter E-24) which pertains to a provisional indemnity;
(3) a proceeding under section 41 of the Act respecting medical laboratories, organ, tissue, gamete and embryo conservation, ambulance services and the disposal of human bodies (chapter L-0.2) which pertains to the suspension, revocation or non-renewal of an ambulance service permit;
(4) a proceeding under section 21 of the Act respecting the protection of persons whose mental state presents a danger to themselves or to others (chapter P-38.001) which pertains to a person under confinement in a health or social services institution;
(5) a proceeding under section 21.0.4 of the Act respecting the preservation of agricultural land and agricultural activities (chapter P-41.1) which pertains to an order of the Commission de protection du territoire agricole du Québec;
(6) a proceeding under section 453 of the Act respecting health services and social services (chapter S-4.2) or under section 182.1 of the Act respecting health services and social services for Cree Native persons (chapter S-5) which pertains to the decision to evacuate and relocate any persons lodged in a facility where activities are carried on without a permit;
(7) a proceeding under section 202.6.11 of the Highway Safety Code (chapter C-24.2) which pertains to a decision to suspend a licence or the right to obtain a licence for a period of 90 days.