22. Any person not a member in good standing of the Order who:
(1) performs any of the acts contemplated in section 3 of this Act,
(2) assumes the title of engineer alone or qualified, or makes use of any abbreviation of such title, or of any name, title or designation which might lead to the belief that he is an engineer or a member of the Order,
(3) advertises himself as such,
(4) acts in such a manner as to lead to the belief that he is authorized to fulfil the office of or to act as an engineer,
(5) authenticates by means of a seal, signature or initials a document relating to the practice of the engineering profession,
(6) (paragraph repealed),
is guilty of an offence and is liable to the penalties provided in section 188 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26).