7. The plan specifies, within the investment limits set by the Government on the recommendation of the Minister of Finance in accordance with section 4 of the Act respecting the Ministère des Finances (chapter M-24.01) and after consultation with the Chair of the Conseil du trésor, the amounts allocated, as applicable, for the following types of public infrastructure investments:
(1) studies on prospective infrastructure projects determined by the Government;
(2) asset maintenance related to public infrastructures and other infrastructures determined by the Conseil du trésor;
(3) the addition, improvement, replacement and demolition of public and other infrastructures determined by the Conseil du trésor; and
(4) provision for future infrastructure investments that have not yet been authorized.
The Conseil du trésor can determine the scope of the elements referred to in the first paragraph and the information that must be provided concerning them.
Any government body that intends to allocate or that allocates amounts for one or more types of investments described in the first paragraph must, according to the terms and conditions determined by the Conseil du trésor, submit to the Chair of the Conseil du trésor the information required to draw up the plan every year.
2013, c. 23, s. 7; 2019, c. 29, s. 9011.