130. The notice of dissent shall include the following information:
(1) the name of the dissentient school board;
(2) the description of the territory of the dissentient school board;
(3) the name of three persons who will form a provisional council;
(4) the name of the person who will act as director general of the dissentient school board until the council of commissioners appoints a person to that office.
In addition, each person concerned shall indicate, in the notice, his name, address, age and religious denomination and affix his signature opposite such information.