The governing board, which shall have not more than 20 members, shall include the following persons:
(1) at least four parents of students attending the school who are not members of the school staff, elected by their peers;
(2) at least four members of the school staff, including at least two teachers and, if the persons concerned so decide, at least one non-teaching staff member and at least one support staff member, elected by their peers;
(3) in the case of a school providing education to students in the second cycle of the secondary level, two students in that cycle elected by the students enrolled at the secondary level or, as the case may be, appointed by the students’ committee or the association representing those students;
(4) in the case of a school where childcare is organized for children at the preschool and elementary school level, a member of the staff assigned to chilcare, elected by his or her peers;
(5) two representatives of the community who are not members of the school staff, appointed by the members elected under subparagraphs 1, 2 and 4.