153. Every person authorized by the Minister to act as an inspector may
(1) enter, at any reasonable time, any place where work or an activity governed by this Act or the regulations is carried on and inspect it;
(2) take any images of the premises and the property located there;
(3) examine and make copies of any document relating to that work or activity; and
(4) require any information or document relating to the work or activities governed by this Act and the regulations.
A person having custody, possession or control of the documents referred to in subparagraphs 3 and 4 of the first paragraph must, on request, make them available to the inspector and facilitate their examination.